The successful candidate will be confident working within a fast-paced standalone role and will be a time served project manager who can work independently using their own initiative.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- To envision, design, develop, test, implement and maintain internal systems that are part of the Morson Engineering Data Warehouse, Web Infrastructure and the wider Morson Group.
- Work closely with the other members of the team to ensure consistency in work practices, mutual support and sharing of information/good practice.
- To handle and analyse queries from customers from inception through to resolution.
- To assist with the preparation and issue of software updates to customers, including all documentation.
- To plan and report on project progression to the Head of Information Systems.
- Producing documentation and/or providing training for end users.
- Liaising with the Morson Engineering Compliance department regarding organisational Compliance.
The above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
- At least 5 years’ experience:
- With C# and the Microsoft .NET framework
- Working on Client/Server based applications
- With LINQ to SQL and/or Entity Framework
- At least 3 years’ experience:
- With ASP.NET Web Forms in .NET
- Working with Windows Forms in .NET
- Experience with .NET Core 3.1 and ASP .NET Core Razor Pages Required
- Experience with Git Workflow and/or GitHub, Mobile App development, PHP, Docker, Linux/Server Core are advantageous
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Level 4 qualification or above and/or Microsoft Certified Solutions certifications
- Innovative and confident working independently
- Project Management skills, following issues through to resolution and prioritising tasks efficiently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good at building rapport with various stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- 26 days annual leave across all levels plus 8 bank holidays
- Mega-projects throughout the UK and internationally
- Company funded professional memberships
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- High street discount scheme
- Contributory pension
- Company sick pay scheme
- Mental health wellbeing app
- Life assurance scheme
- Specsavers discount scheme
*Please note – due to the sensitive nature of projects, this role will require security vetting*
£44,000 – £50,000 per annum.
To submit an application, please email Becky Hicks with your CV and a covering letter, quoting Job Reference: IR003/CH/01,