Morson Projects resourced the JSF F35 Lightning II project utilising our existing Aerostructures Design & Analysis teams, supplemented with resource support via Morson International, creating a team of over 150 engineers.
The team provided BAE Systems with 3 distinct engagement models as detailed below:
- On-site ‘Ring Fenced’ managed team.
- Working on a stand-alone programme.
- Daily drumbeat meeting with Morson Projects personnel to review BAE’s programme demand
- Twice weekly programme review meeting with BAE.
- Monthly management review meeting with BAE management to discuss quality and performance against BAE programme of delivery demands.
- Off-site support via Morson Projects offices.
- An on-site team were assigned to BAE systems and withdrawing defined packages of work into Morson Projects offices for delivery to defined programme.
- Establish common agreed scope of work, set programme milestones and change management procedures.
- On-site engineering resource supply.
- Personnel assigned directly to BAE Systems working directly for BAE Systems engineering in conjunction with their programme.
- Meeting BAE’s resource ‘S’ curve needs and demands.